2018 Classen TS-20 Walk‑Behind
Call for Price
The Classen TS-20 turf overseeder is a multipurpose machine for seeding a new lawn or overseeding an existing lawn. The front seed drop ensures follow-up soil coverage for better seed germination. The blades are designed with a cutting edge on both ends, which doubles blade life. Handles fold easily, for portability and storage. Classen turf overseeders, with removable seedbox, convert in minutes to a turf rake or vertical cutter.
- Dimensions: 39" H x 27" W x 51" L
- Dimensions (handle folded): 29.5" H x 27" W x 30.5" L
- Dry Weight: 150 lbs.
- Engine: Honda® GX160 or Briggs & Stratton® Intek
- More blades = better germination. Plus, each heat-treated blade can be rotated 180 degree for double the life.
- Industry's tightest blade placement (spaced 1.5" apart) provides the best seed coverage
- Versatile machine can convert into a turf rake or vertical cutter in minutes
- 2-Year Warranty
- 150 lb.