2019 Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ (V-Twin) 27.00 Gross HP with EFM
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
Professional Series™ (V-Twin) 27.00 Gross HP with EFM
Commercial grade power, easy starting and reliable performance time after time and year after year.
- Qualified 40% Longer Engine Life*: When compared to expected life standards of a Briggs & Stratton Intek™.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Advanced Debris Management System: Keeps the engine clean by deflecting and ejecting grass and debris for a longer engine life.
- Electronic Fuel Management: Starts as consistently as your car.
- Full Pressure Lube System: Reduces component wear for longer engine life.
- V-Twin Engine: For more power, comfort and durability.
- Model Number: 49S8
- Engine Displacement (cc): 810
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 19.1
- Height (in): 14.3
- Bore (in): 3.3
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Full Pressure Lubrication
- Oil Filter: Premium
- Air Filter: Dual Element Cartridge with Advanced Debris Management
- HP (gross) **: 27.0
- Number of Cylinders: V-Twin
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 18.7
- Weight (lbs): 87
- Stroke (in): 2.89
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): N/A
- Oil Capacity (oz): 67
- Starter: ReadyStart® Starting System,EFM/AutoStart
- Muffler: No
NOTES:*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. **All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.3 in. x 2.89 in.
- 810 cc
- 27.0 gross hp
- Starting System
- ReadyStart® Starting System,EFM/AutoStart
- 19.1 in.
- 18.7 in.
- 14.3 in.
- 87 lb.