2019 STIHL MS 291
Call for Price
A high-performance, fuel-efficient chainsaw. Great for felling, firewood cutting and storm cleanup.
Another high-tech STIHL chainsaw, the MS 291 is built around one of our new fuel-saving engines with longer run times and lower emissions. And with an advanced pre-separation air filtration system, your air filter can last up to five times longer. Another great feature is an advanced anti-vibration system to reduce user fatigue. STIHL engineering is to thank for this high-powered, high-tech, low-maintenance chainsaw. It is truly a force to be reckoned with.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Displacement: 55.5 cc (3.39 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 2.8 kW (3.76 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: 5.6 kg (12.3 Ibs.)
- Fuel Capacity: 500 cc (16.9 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 240 cc (8.12 oz.)
- Oilomatic® Chain: .325 RM3
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended Ranges): 40 to 50 cm (16" to 20")STIHL ROLLOMATIC®
- Power Source: Gas
- 3.39 cu. in. (55.5 cc)
- Horse Power
- 3.76 bhp (2.8 kW)
- 12.3 lb. (5.6 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 16 in. to 20 in. (40 to 50 cm)